Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enchanted Wedding Inspiration.

SO as it goes, my posts seem to be a
 continuation of each other lately.

When searching for beautiful Vera Wang dresses I came across 
this wedding inspiration board based around one of the Vera Wang dresses that I featured in the previous post.


AND of course I couldn't resist continuing the fairy theme that this blog seems to be having as of late.



When I was searching for ideas for my own wedding decor, I was very inspired by the enchanted forest theme.

weddingbycolor

I didn't take it to the extreme or anything BUT there was a definite subtle theme.

lovelyandgracious

My colours were light grassy greens and dark tealy blues much like the next picture.

The venue for the Ceremony was outdoors agains a
 wooded backdrop.

The Reception was inside of a gorgeous
Log Cabin like building.

The centrepieces were willow branches and orchids with
little fairy lights and butterflies.

stylemepretty

It was all very beautiful.....*sigh*

wishpot

If I could choose a theme or decor inspiration again,
I would pick the same.

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious how you would dress the ring bearer in an enchanted forest wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pleased to see these high rated inspirations. Got to know about wedding venues NYC and booking one for my sister in law's pre wedding dinner is in my mind. Searching for quality caterers and bakers as well. White and purple theme is in my mind. It will be her bridal shoot too. Already paid advance to the professional photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis