Monday, January 3, 2011

Vera Wang.

SO, my last post on FAIRY INSPIRED DRESSES 
included this picture of three Vera Wang wedding dresses.

So, of course, I was inspired to dedicate a full post to 
Vera Wang's sublime bridal creations.


BIO:  A native New Yorker who spent her career at the forefront of fashion, Vera Wang began a sweeping makeover of the bridal industry in 1990 with the opening of her flagship salon at the Carlyle Hotel in New York City.  Today, the salon continues  to showcase collections known for sophisticated drama, feminine detailing and a modern approach to bridal design.



If I had had the money to buy a Vera Wang wedding dress for my recent wedding, 
I would have. 

 If I  had the guts to pull off one of the 
beautifully colourful ones,
 I would have.

 BUT if I were going for something slightly more classic, I would have picked a dress like Chelsea Clinton did.


It is just GORGEOUS.

via (lushfabglam)

The beading around the waist just gives it that extra
"wow factor"

Somehow, it manages to be
MODERN
WHIMSICAL
ROMANTIC
and CLASSIC
all at the same time!

Good choice Chelsea.

1 comment:

  1. I just fainted after seeing this fabulous collection of Vera Wang Wedding Dress. Vera Wang dresses clearly epitomize perfect color and designs in self-revealing manner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis